More and more people are transferring to gas as an energy source as it is cost effective, clean, safe and super easy to use. We offer gas fitting services across all areas, domestic and commercial. Ask us how you can discover the benefits of gas.
Want to switch to gas water heating?
Have unlimited hot water any time of the day or night. That’s the beauty of gas hot water heating. There are two options when installing hot water heating.
Continuous flow water heater
You may have heard these referred to as Infinity systems. These heat water as it enters your hot water system removing the need for on-site water storage. Benefits of this system are:
- Continuous, unlimited hot water
- The units are small – freeing up valuable space for other purposes
- Can be installed inside or out
- No stored water to keep hot
- A number of capacity options, so you choose the best model to suit your home.
- Push button temperature control
- No waiting for hot water
Storage Water Heater
This involves gas burners heating a cylinder of water on your property. Benefits of this system are:
- Large amounts of hot water
- Large burners enable you to reheat water faster than electrical means
- Inside & outside models available
- Numerous size options to suit you home
- No electricity required – power cuts won’t effect your hot water supply
Should I have bottled or piped gas supply?
Bottled LPG is perfect for homes that don’t have access to a piped network and depending on the location of your home bottled LPG can be delivered to you. Piped Natural Gas allows you to have a non-stop supply of gas, all the time. Like your electricity supply, the gas is metered at your home, requiring very low maintenance from you. See if your property is in a piped network.
Cooking with Gas
It is quite common for homeowners to fit their kitchen with gas appliances when renovating or simply upgrading. Gas cooking offers:
- Ultimate cooking control
- Economic and efficient – saving time, money and energy.
- Variation of styles and models to suit your layout and style of cooking
- Succulent Results as the water vapor produced by gas keeps your food moist